What a great weekend for life...let's recap:
- Red Sox have a Game Seven tonight, we'll give up a new episode of The Simpsons any day for this
- LSU wins as Inspector Clouseau strikes gold again as time runs out
- Texas wins, enough said
- Tulane wins behind 330+ rushing yards by Matt Forte
- The Saints win, if only that whole Panthers loss hadn't happened...
- One of us freaking nailed the LSAT
- One of us has a girlfriend (note: same one as above)
- 79 degrees and sunny for one of us
- Finally, as noted in the comments for the post below, Benji Orlansky has made the leap into blogging. You can find him at http://www.indieleague.blogspot.com/. Jaybro, where y'at?