June 28, 2007

It's Seattle

Just a reminder of why KD to Seattle is a good thing, from the Kevin Durant Mock Draft:
There is a reason that Seattle slipped all the way to the 13th pick. I've never been do the Pacific Northwest, but I understand the weather there is awful. I can't really think of any reason to like Seattle other than the fact that my new roommate is from there. I've never been there, however, and I hate to speak ill of places I've never visited...that's the kind of thing they do in Russia. But the SuperSonics aren't going to be in Seattle much longer. The team was recently bought by a group from Oklahoma City. We all know that Oklahoma sucks, but playing in OKC would put KD only 6 hours from Austin. That's the closest KD could be to The University without playing on one of the Texas teams. Kevin Durant to the OKC SuperSonics could be the steal of the draft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH AND I HEARD THAT TEXAS IS STICKY AND SO HUMID YOU CANT BREATH. AND THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF ILLEGALS THERE. YOU COWBOYS HATS HAVE NOTHING ON THE 206 AND THEY ARE NOT LEAVING SEATTLE. SEATTLE CREATE WAY MORE BALLERS THEN YOU COWGIRLS.