- We have adopted Mississippi State and Michigan as our new post-Texas NCAA Tourney favorites. MSU has already qualified for the CWS and Michigan began its run today. You know what sucks? Throwing 8 2/3 of no-hit ball, giving up a single with two outs in the 9th and being the losing pitcher. That's what happened today to Michigan pitcher Zach Putnam today in a 1-0 loss.
- We know reading Curt Schilling probably isn't the first thing you do when you get out of bed in the morning, but if you'd ever wanted to know what's going through a pitcher's mind as he tries to throw a no-hitter, you should definitely read this.
- Some Texas related links...Robert Joseph is a moron, Augie thinks Kyle Russell might return, and we're only 83 days from football season.
- Want to know how bad the summer drought is about to become? The TexasSports.com calendar shows exactly a 2 month hiatus between the Men's Track and Field final meet and Volleyball's opener versus Penn State. It's about to get hot and boring.
- Finally, we had difficulty finding a fifth piece of news because the offseason sucks, so please entertain yourself with the random kitten generator.
June 10, 2007
Post MLB Draft and More
A few notes and links as we enter the worst part of the offseason...